-
March 4th, 2005, 12:53 PM
#11
Inactive Member
So, hows your head this morning Phil? I hope you didn't drink too much vodka and red bull last night! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
March 4th, 2005, 05:11 PM
#12
HB Forum Owner
My head was fine, thanks to the wonder that is Alka Seltzer.
-
March 6th, 2005, 02:00 PM
#13
Inactive Member
Alka Seltzer doesn't always work for me. Maybe its because sometimes i'm enjoying a pint half an hour later!
-
March 8th, 2005, 09:52 PM
#14
HB Forum Owner
I'm laying off the nights out now for a few months, in order to get some writing done.
And also to save up for my trip to Canada in July.
-
March 9th, 2005, 11:59 AM
#15
Inactive Member
Where abouts in Canada are you going?
-
March 10th, 2005, 04:50 AM
#16
HB Forum Owner
Toronto and Niagra Falls.
-
March 29th, 2005, 09:29 PM
#17
HB Forum Owner
This is starting to get embarassing, but I've completely changed my feature film project again.
I wasn't getting very far with the others. And the reason was that I didn't care enough to complete them.
I decided I needed to tell a personal story. Every independent director's first film needs to be personal to them, and so I've decided to take aspects from my own life and turn them into a movie.
You can find out the title from the front page of the main website.
-
March 30th, 2005, 07:27 PM
#18
Inactive Member
Sounds like a jolly romp?
-
March 30th, 2005, 07:37 PM
#19
HB Forum Owner
Not really. But then, neither is my life.
-
April 21st, 2005, 11:29 AM
#20
Inactive Member
Life is what you make it. One point I must make is that if your life has been shit, dont bother making a film about it.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks